- Annual Report 2019-20new
- Annual Report 2018-19
- Annual Report 2017-18
- Annual Report 2016-17
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Annual Report 2014-15
- Boll Foundation report – Bearing Witness, the Impact of Conflict on Women in Nagaland and Assam
- Directory of Philanthropy in North East India
Published: December 2000, Funded by Ford Foundation, New Delhi.
- India’s North East and Bangladesh: Problems and Opportunities
Public lectures & discussions, February 2001, Guwahati and Shillong. Funded by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, New Delhi.
- The impact of armed conflict on Women in the North East (Case Studies from Nagaland and Tripura)
Published by: National Commission for Women, New Delhi, 2004.
- Sub-Regional Relations in the Eastern South Asia: with Special Focus on India’s North Eastern Region
Published by: Institute of Developing Economies, Tokyo, Japan, 2005.
- India’s North East and Bangladesh; Problems and Opportunities: Public lecture and Discussions
Published by Centre for North East Studies and Policy Research (2005).
- North East File: A regular bi-monthly North East News Roundup “North East File” is available on a range of issues from media across the region. Rs. 3,000/ for annual subscription.
Compiled by Centre for North East Studies and Policy Research.
- Shared Integration: Promoting a Greater Asia
Published by Information and Resource Centre, Singapore 2006.
All publications except no. 3 above are available in original at C-NES office in Delhi/Guwahati.
Publication no. 3 is available in photocopy format from C-NES or the original from National Commission for Women, New Delhi.