C-NES Regional Office, Guwahati invites online applications for appointment on contractual basis for the following positions under Boat Clinic Program supported by NHM, Govt. of Assam. Candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or before 21 July 2023. Educational qualification, experience, salary etc. and other information are mentioned below. Candidates not having the requisite qualification and other criteria need not apply.
- Assistant Program Manager: Full Time Masters in Public Health / Social Works / Hospital Administration from a recognized University. Experience: 3 years & above in a reputed NGO/government sector missions, public health/education and livelihood program implementation and management with basic knowledge in financial management.
a) Job responsibility of Assistant Program Manager –
- You will be under the supervision of the Managing Trustee and Program Manager and report directly to the latter.
- You will work in close coordination with the Program Management Unit (PMU) at Guwahati
- Your job role will be to supervise the Health Service Program to the vulnerable island communities in the Districts of Assam where Boat Clinics are operational under the PPP with National Health Mission (NHM).
- You will be required to liaise with NHM, Government Health & Administrative Departments & NGOs, and IWT officials, both at the State and District Level as well as UNICEF.
- Your role will require extensive travel to different operational locations in order to lead and guide the District Program Unit team.
- You will submit monthly reports on the activities of the projects and also make evaluation and assessment of individual units.
- Your job responsibility will require you to plan, execute and prepare projects/reports/presentations etc. adhering to strict deadlines, liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis, identity and resolve issues/problems within the team.
- You will not associate with any other work that involves financial gain during your engagement.
- You will not share information gained or gathered during the course of your engagement with any individual or group for purpose either for dissemination or profit.
- You will conduct yourself at all times in a manner that will bring credit to the project and C-NES.
- Your role as Assistant Program Manager may demand of you that you with undertake any other work relevant to/associated with this project and C-NES and which may be assigned from time to time by the Program Manager on behalf of or directly by the Managing Trustee.
b) Emolument: You would be paid an amount of Rs. 30,000/- (Consolidated) as remuneration per month with coverage of annual Accidental and Medical insurance. Income tax (TDS) and Professional Tax will be deducted at source as per rules.
2. Accounts Assistant: B. Com (Full Time) having knowledge of MS Office, Tally ERP 9, cash book, stock book, BRS, file management etc. Experience: Minimum 2 years preferably in a reputed NGO/government sector missions engaged in community health/education or livelihood program.
a) Job responsibility of Accounts Assistant –
- The Accounts Assistant will be directly under the supervision of the Program Manager, C-NES Regional Office, Guwahati.
- Maintain day to day cash book entry and enter data in the Tally computer program under the allotted expenditure head and take a printout, which has to be signed by the Program Manager and Accountant.
- Maintain pending bill file after duly recording the suppliers/party’s bill/invoice number, date of bill and amount with mention of order number and date on the bill register.
- Maintain cheque issue register with date, cheque number, to whom issued/paid, purpose, amount, signature for payment approval and remarks if any.
- Maintain salary register of all staff under the Programs.
- Maintain file of PF,TDS,PT and deposit the deducted amount in time.
- Prepare individual PF statement.
- Maintain data of individual employees with up to date status of place of posting, joining date, PF, TDS and PT deductions, PAN number, date of leaving etc.
- Maintain proper and safe filing system. Files should be immediately available when asked for.
- The Accounts Assistant will also attend to jobs related to banks and any other assignment which may be given by immediate superiors. On instruction of your superior you may have to travel to the Boat Clinic Districts for assisting internal audit related activities.
b) Emolument: You would be paid an amount of Rs. 12,000 /- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) (Consolidated) as remuneration per month with coverage of annual Accidental and Medical insurance. Income tax (TDS) and Professional Tax will be deducted at source as per rules.