Send your application by email to email@example.com
Office Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and enter details in the dak register
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy when necessary
- Maintains accurate records and enters data of staff information, leave record etc
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient through the letter issue register
- Maintain and keep stock register of all items including assets register
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies and entering in the register
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting, letters, brochures and organising the filing system.
- Visit government and other offices to deliver documents and letters.
- Assist program management staff in field visits to different districts of the states when required.
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs;.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Related Field Preferred; Self-Driven; Excellent Communication Skills; Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence; Excellent Typing Skills; Excellent Organisational Skills; Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently; Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team; Enthusiastic and Reliable; Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures.
Driving licence of 2 wheeler essential.
Monthly Gross Salary: 10,000/-
Age limit: 25 – 35 years