Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Programme Manager
Advertisement for Appointment
Centre for North East Studies and Policy Research (C-NES), Guwahati, invites applications on contractual appointment for the following post:
Associate Program Manager:
Qualification: Masters in Public Health/ Social Works/Social Science/Hospital Administration from a recognized University (Full Time)
Experience: More than 5 years working experience in a reputed NGO/government sector missions, in public health/education and livelihood program implementation and management with basic knowledge in financial management.
Salary: Rs.30,000/- consolidated per month
Other benefits: Medi-claim insurance up to a limit of Rs.50,000/- and Accidental insurance benefits of Rs.1,00,000/-
Contract Period: 11 months, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance of assigned responsibilities and duties.
Leave: 30 days earn leave and 6 days Medical leave
- Will be based at Regional Office, Guwahati and if required may be transferred to any project location within Assam.
- Work directly under the Project Director/ Managing Trustee and the Program Manager and in close coordination with Program Management Unit (Guwahati) and Delhi office
- Key role will be to supervise the health program to the vulnerable island communities in the districts where Boat Clinics are operational.
- Liaise and coordinate with NHM Assam, Health & FW Dept., and other government departments, Civil Society Organizations, as well as District Health Society (DHS) and other departments at district level.
- Will have to travel extensively on the Boat Clinics to different operational locations along the river Brahmaputra in order to lead and guide the district program units and ensure necessary follow up for delivery of the services to meet performance indicators.
- Will have to critically analyze data and submit regular reports on the activities of the projects and also make evaluation and assessment of individual units
- Will have to develop plan, execute and prepare projects/budgets/reports/ presentations etc. adhering to strict deadlines, liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis, identify and resolve issues/problems within the team when the need arises.
- Will have to undertake and perform any other responsibility apart from the regular duties when instructed to do so by the organization as and when required.